Saturday 8 February 2014

Imperfect Perfection...

Saturday morning and I am still bedridden...this is getting a tad yawnsome now. 
I thought I would share my Saturday morning madness with you. My home is very rarely perfect but to me that doesn't matter as long as there is happiness, what's a bit of mess?
That sauce really doesn't belong in the bedroom...



Nope! Things are definitely not in their right place...




Happy faces, but when did my bedroom become a playroom?


Do you like my new T-Shirt?

All I want to do is this...

 Whilst looking out of this...

So I am sending them to watch this...
(image from google)

Ahhhhhhh Bliss...

Happy Saturday x






2 comments:

  1. Hope you are soon up and about again,

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are stuck in the bedroom, but look at those lovely visitors.
    Hugs
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete